Raw Styrian Gold Pumpkin Seeds
Styrian Pumpkin Seeds - The Best In The World
North American Pumpkin seeds vs Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
The main difference, is that the North American pumpkin seeds have a thick, white shell (husk) that once removed you are left with a smaller light green seed (also known as pepitas) VS the Styrian pumpkin seeds that grow without a shell and are larger and dark green.
North American Pumpkins
North American Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo)
(Remove the shell….you have pepitas…..healthy fats dry up (oxidize) and go rancid…..reduced nutrition)
Oil from these seeds is unstable and must be refrigerated, is light yellow colour, slightly bitter taste.
Styrian Pumpkin Seeds (Cucurbita pepo var.styriaca)
(No shell….still alive…..healthy fats intact….can be sprouted!)
Oil from these seeds is stable and does not need refrigeration, is dark green with red undertones.
Harvesting Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
– harvesting once per year in the late summer
– about a 3 week harvesting window
– harvesting 24 hour/day, 7 days a week
– many farms line up the pumpkins for the machine
– new, bigger machines don’t need the pumpkins lined up!
– harvesting machines keep the seeds only
– pumpkin flesh is shredded and dropped on the field
– pumpkin flesh is fertilizer for next crop.
Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
Features of Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
– 100 % natural, 100 % raw
– always fresh (less then 24 months from harvest)
– just washed with water and dried with air
– certified Non-GMO
– grown organically
– free from pesticide residue
– free from heavy metals
– nutritionally a SUPERFOOD
– a perfect crunch when eating
– still alive (all nutrition is intact, will sprout)
– nutty taste
These seeds will sprout... ...if you let them !!!
Nutrition Facts of Styrian Pumpkin Seeds
– high in naturally occurring vitamins
– high in naturally occurring minerals
– high in phytonutrients
– pure plant based protein
– easily digested and assimilated by the body
– gluten free
– allergen free
– cholesterol free
Use of information contained on this website
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website (www.styriangold.ca) has been carefully compiled from relevant research. However, It does not guarantee any specific results as a result of any suggestions, recommendations or procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for responsible, professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment and therapy. Styrian Gold Inc. is not responsible for complications that might result from treatments made based on the information provided here. You should always seek advice from a trusted and certified health practitioner.