This unique CERTIFIED ORGANIC protein powder is what remains after pressing the pumpkin seed oil out of the shell-less seeds grown in Austria. Nutritional analysis in Canada shows 9.5 grams of protein in 1 table spoon (15 grams) as well as high in magnesium, zinc and iron, has a pleasant nutty aroma (like the oil).
- Certified Organic – As per AT-BIO-301 regulations – see certification document.
- 100% pure and unrefined.
- unique, aromatic, nutty flavour similar to the award winning oil.
- no whey, no soy, no gluten, no dairy and no animal products, no fillers, no starch, no additives, no stabilizers and no preservatives. .
- easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- clean: free from toxins, heavy metals.
- the small amount of sodium (salt) is added into the warmed up mash (up to a max. of 80 deg. C) before the oil pressing process to facilitate the separation of fat from the protein. The salt stays with the powder….about 1 tea spoon (5 grams) in the whole bag (500 g)
- This one is GLUTEN FREE!
How to Use: Blended into smoothies, shakes, yogurts, hot or cold cereals, sprinkled onto salads, fruits, desserts. Add it to baking recipes such as pancakes, muffins, banana bread, etc. Great with ice-cream dishes.
Store sealed, away from light and in a dry place. Nine month shelf life – Nutritional Facts table and Best Before date on label.
ALSO – Check out this great recipe idea (Simple Mango Chia Pudding) featuring this fantastic powder: CLICK HERE and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page!
ALSO – Here is a video with other recipe ideas using this versatile Styrian Gold Pumpkin seed Protein Powder: CLICK HERE (it’s the middle video at the top)